Preliminary Agenda Set for April 2, 2014 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingMarch 31st, 2014
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
April 2, 2014
- Call to Order by Chairman Formey
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting — March 5, 2014
- Recognition of Visitors
- Notable Mentions
- Length of Service Awards
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Request approval of a contract with Axtell’s Inc. in the amount of $92,860 for the Remove and Repaint Taxiway Centerlines project.
- Request approval of Task Order No. 4 with URS Corporation Southern for $36,080 to incorporate ADG V standards into the Master Plan Update and ALP drawing set.
- Execute New Lease and Concession Agreement with GSP Transportation, Inc. D/B/A Thrifty Rent A Car.
- Execute New Lease and Concession Agreement with Avis Rent A Car System, LLC.
- Execute New Lease and Concession Agreement with Budget Rent A Car System, LLC
- Execute New Lease and Concession Agreement with Enterprise Leasing Company – Southeast, LLC d/b/a Alamo/National Rent A Car.
- Bid opening at City Purchasing Scheduled Tuesday, April 1, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. for following item:
Request Approval of Purchase of Wide Area Mower for use in Grounds Operations with TBD in the amount of TBD.
- Request approval of Purchase of Ford F150 for use at the Airfield from JC Lewis Ford in the amount of $25,199.
- Request approval of Purchase of Ford F250 with Utility Body for use in the Maintenance department from Wade Ford in the amount of $26,935.
- Outlets Mall/I-95 Interchange Proposed Landscaping
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Executive Session – Personnel and Real Estate