Preliminary Agenda Set for February 10, 2014 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingFebruary 6th, 2014
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
February 10, 2014
- Call to Order by Charman Formey
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting — January 8, 2014
- Recognition of Visitors
- Length of Service Awards
- First in Service Awards
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Execute Airline Lease and Operating Agreement with JetBlue Airways Corporation.
- Execute Lease and Operating Agreement with GAT Airline Ground Support, Inc.
- Approve Ratification of U.S. Department of Transportation SCASD Grant Offer $500,000.
- Award Contracts for Insurance Agent of Record. Staff issued a Request for Proposals for new Insurance Agents of Record on December 16, 2013.
- Execute Amendment #9 to the Lease and Concession Agreement with Avis/Budget Group, Inc., d/b/a Payless Car Rental, Inc.
- Request for Land Valuation Policy Change with Hangar Partners, LLC.
- Ratify Memorandum of Agreement for Interim Improvements to Interchange at I-95.
- Request Approval of a Contract Offer from the Georgia Department of Transportation in the Amount of $71,892.
- Request Approval of Lightning Detection System from Earth Networks in the Amount of $26,000.
- Winter Storm Leon
- Southern Aviation Parts & Service, LLC
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Executive Session — Personnel and Real Estate