Preliminary Agenda set for January 23, 2013 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingJanuary 18th, 2013
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
January 23, 2013
1. Call to Order by Chairman Formey
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting – December 12, 2012
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Rebecca Schmidt, Professional in Human Resources
5. Fred McCosby, A.A.E.
6. Dawoud Stevenson, National Transportation Research Board
7. Robbie Richardson, Dale Carnegie Course, Highest Award for Achievement
8. First in Service Award(s): Valerie Mike, DGS United
9. Length of Service Award(s): Hoyle Townsend - 25 years of service
Irma Jenkins - 25 years of service
Edwin Rahn - 10 years of service
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
10. Approve Foreign Trade Zone Letter of Support for Coastal Logistics Group.
11. Approve Foreign Trade Zone Designation with National Retail Systems, Inc. (NRS) and The Home Depot, Inc.
12. Execute Hangar Lease Agreement with Colonial Terminals, Inc.
13. Recommend approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 15 with URS Corporation in amount not to exceed $65,000 to update the Airport’s Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
14. Approve bid with CED, Inc. in the amount of $92,635 for Phase 1 Replacement Lighting Fixtures for Hourly/Long-Term Parking Garages City of Savannah Event No. 743.
15. Air Service Update – Brad Difiore
16. Staff Goals & Objectives
17. I-95 Interchange
18. VIP Parking
19. North Aviation Development
20. Calendar of Upcoming Events
21. Executive Session – Personnel