Preliminary Agenda Set for January 8, 2014 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingJanuary 6th, 2014
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
January 8, 2014
- Call to Order by Chairman Formey
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting – December 4, 2013
- Recognition of Visitors
- Recognition of Jamerson Singleton, B.S. in Homeland Security from Savannah State University December 7, 2013
- First in Service Awards: Darrell Mathis, Customer Care Specialist
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Approve Appointment of Executive Director.
- Approve Annual Agreement with Hurt, Norton and Associates in the amount of $60,000.
- Request approval of Change Order No. 1 with R.B. Baker Construction a Division of Reeves Construction Company in the amount of $442,825 for the Runway 1 Perimeter Road and Add Two AOA Access Gates project.
- Request approval of a Military Construction Cooperative Agreement (MCCA) with the National Guard Bureau for Repair of the Arresting Barriers $1,405,400.
- Request approval of the Final Summary Change Order with McLendon Enterprises, Inc. for the North Aviation Development project in the Deductive amount of $652,013.53.
- Execute Amendment No. Three to Use and Lease Agreement and Execute Memorandum of Lease with Verizon Wireless of the East, LP.
- Execute Option And Right Of First Refusal To Lease Land with Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation.
- Execute Contract for Professional Services with Ailevon Air Service Consulting, LLC in the amount of $100,000.
- Southern Aviation Parts & Service, LLC
- New Airports Council International CEO Appointed
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
Economic Outlook Luncheon
Savannah Chatham Day
JetBlue Inaugural Flights
ACI Legislative Conference
Hilton Head Island
ACI-NA Commissioner’s Conference
- Executive Session – Personnel and Real Estate