Preliminary Agenda set for March 14, 2013 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingMarch 8th, 2013
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
March 14, 2013
1. Call to Order by Chairman Formey
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting – February 13, 2012
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Length of Service Award(s): Jack Tucker – 5 Years
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
5. Approve Participation in the Visit Savannah Advertising Campaign in the Amount of $120,000.
6. Execute Contract for Professional Services with Ailevon Air Service Consulting, LLC.
7. Request Approval of Contract with BRW Construction Group, LLC in the Amount of $36,605 for Building 760 Grinder Pump System Project.
8. Request Approval of a Contract with Brooks-Berry-Haynie Associates, Inc. in the Amount of $249,204 for the Construct Midfield Runway Visual Range (RVR) Project.
9. Request Approval of Georgia Department of Transportation Land Purchase in the Amount of $15,970 for an “Option for Right of Way.”
10. Approve Assignment and Assumption Agreement with United Airlines, Inc.
11. Request Approval of Amendment No. 1 to Space Lease Agreement Goodwill Industries of the Coastal Empire, Inc.
12. Execute Hangar and Land Lease Agreement with Southern Aviation Parts & Service, LLC.
13. Execute Comfort Letter Crossroads Pointe, LLC d/b/a Holiday Inn Express.
14. Space Lease – Business Center
15. Insurance Renewals
16. VIP Parking
17. U.S. DOT Airline Report Data – SE Region
18. House Bill 176 BILD Act Update
19. Calendar of Upcoming Events
20. Executive Session - Personnel & Litigation