Preliminary Agenda Set for March 5, 2014 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingFebruary 28th, 2014
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
March 5, 2014
- Call to Order by Chairman Formey
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting — February 10, 2014
- Recognition of Visitors
- First in Service Awards
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Approve Purchase of Four High Definition Video Wall Displays From Infax, Inc., in the amount of $121,624.
- Approve contract with Johnson Controls in the amount of $31,930 for the Annual Service Agreement for the P2000 Access Control System (ACS). The following proposals were received:
Johnson Controls $31,930
SDI-isys, LLC No Bid
Tyco No Bid
- Approve Contract with SDI-isys Corp, LLC in the amount of $38,350 for the Annual Service Agreement for the Video Surveillance System (VSS). The following proposals were received:
SDI-isys, LLC $38,350
Johnson Controls $55,895
Tyco No Bid
- Approve Upgrade of Building Automation System (BAS) Alerton Controls on Fan Terminal Units with Brooks Air Systems in the amount of $122,325.
- Approve Participation in the Visit Savannah Advertising Campaign in the amount of $120,000.
- GaANG CRTC Update
- TSA PreCheck Enrollment Center Update
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Greg Kelly Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Executive Session – Personnel and Real Estate