Preliminary Agenda Set for May 7, 2014 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingMay 5th, 2014
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
May 7, 2014
- Call to Order by Chairman Formey
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting — April 2, 2014
- Recognition of Visitors
- Reappointment of Chairman Sylvester Formey
- First in Service Awards: Aaron Roberts, SAC
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Request approval of a contract with JHC Corporation in the amount of $1,276,155 for the Repair Arresting Barriers – Runway 10-28 Project.
- Request approval of a contract with Carroll & Carroll, Inc. in the amount of $43,512 for the Overlay Patrick S. Graham Drive Project.
- Request approval of Task Order No. 1 with Reynolds, Smith, & Hills, Inc. in the amount of $47,585 for construction oversight and inspection on the Repair Arresting Barriers – Runway 10-28 Project.
- Request approval of Modification No.1 to the Georgia Air National Guard Military Construction Cooperative Agreement (MCCA) in the amount of $13,255 for the Repair Arresting Barriers – Runway 10-28 project.
- Request approval of purchase of a Jacobsen AR-3 Mower from Golf Ventures in the amount of $26,276.
- Approve cancellation of Lease Agreement with Wright Square Antique Mall, LLC d/b/a FlyBy Vintage.
- Execute Rental Car Lease and Concession Agreement with Hertz Corporation.
- RPM Autoworx – Potential Concession
- CORE MPO Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) funding
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- Greg Kelly Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Executive Session – Personnel and Real Estate