Preliminary Agenda Set for November 6, 2013 Savannah Airport Commission MeetingNovember 1st, 2013
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
November 6, 2013
1. Call to Order by Chairman Formey
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting – October 7, 2013
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Length of Service Awards: Angela Brackett & Richard Vargas – 10 years
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
5. Approve Summary Change Order, for Runway 10-28 and 1-19 Rubber and Paint Removal/Repainting $6,699.26.
6. Terminate Land Lease Agreement and Execute New Land Lease Agreement with Southern Aviation Parts & Services, LLC.
7. Execute Amendment No. One to Space Lease Agreement with Wright Square Antique Mall, LLC.
8. Execute Space Lease Agreement with Tesla Motors, Inc.
9. Approve Easement with Georgia Power Company for Service Lines to Tesla Motors, Inc.
10. Approve Easement with Georgia Power Company for Service Lines on Gulfstream Road.
11. Award Request for Proposal for Auditing Services to Hancock Askew.
12. Approve U.S. Department of Transportation Grant Offer $500,000.
13. Hangar Partners Land Valuation
14. Air Service Update
15. Taxi Permits
16. GDOT Interchange Support
17. Calendar of Upcoming Events
SAC Budget Workshop
SAC Holiday Reception
Savannah Chatham Day
19. Executive Session – Personnel and Real Estate