Preliminary Agenda set July 10, 2013 Savannah Airport CommissionJuly 8th, 2013
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
July 10, 2013
1. Call to Order by Chairman Formey
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting – June 3, 2013
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Length of Service Award(s): Benjamin Long – 5 years
Chaquita Bush – 5 years
John Rauback – 5 years
Terry Beasley – 15 years
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
5. Execute Space Lease Agreement with Newzoom, Inc. d/b/a Zoom Systems (Benefits Cosmetics).
6. Approve Estoppel Letter Liberty Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Sheltair Aviation.
7. Execute Assignment and Assumption Agreement and Comfort Letter/Estoppel Agreement with Airport Hospitality, LLC d/b/a Cambria Suites.
8. Recommend approval of a contract with Carroll & Carroll, Inc. in the amount of $108,000 for the Rehabilitate Signature Apron Ramps project.
(D)Carroll & Carroll, Inc., Savannah, GA
(D)APAC-Southeast, Inc., Savannah, GA
(D)R.B. Baker Construction, Garden City, GA
(D) Indicates Non-Local Non-Minority
9. Recommend approval of a contract with Holland and Holland, Inc. in the amount of $1,843,716.70 for the Rental Car Facility Upgrades project.
(F)Holland and Holland, Inc., Hinesville, GA
(F)Collins Construction Services, Inc., Savannah, GA
(D)Dabbs-Williams General Contractors, LLC, Statesboro, GA
(D)Air Therm Company, Inc., Savannah, GA
(D)Baker Infrastructure Group, Garden City, GA
(D)Kerby Enterprises, Inc., Pooler, GA
(D)Marchese Construction, LLC, Pooler, GA
(D)Meco of Savannah, Savannah, GA
(E)Pioneer Construction, Inc., Savannah, GA
(D)Southern Roof and Wood Care Corp., Hardeeville, SC
(D) Indicates Non-Local Non-Minority; (E) Woman Owned; (F) Non-local woman Owned
10. Calendar of Upcoming Events
ACI-NA Annual Conference
SAC Budget Workshop
SAC Holiday Reception
11. Executive Session – Personnel