Airport Police and Badge Office
The Airport Police Department at Savannah/Hilton Head International is responsible for procuring safety and security required to support the operations of the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and Savannah Airport Commission. The Airport Police Department is also responsible for the distribution of security badges for airport employees and tenants.
Monday through Friday 0800 - 1600 hours
Monday through Friday 0900 - 1400 hours
SIDA / AOA / Driver's Training
- Offered on Monday through Friday 0900 - 1400 hours.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Practical Training is Tuesday and Thursday. Training must be scheduled in advance. Due to unforeseen incidents, training may be cancelled without notice.
- All SIDA and AOA training must be completed by 1400 hours.
- ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO TAKING SIDA / AOA / Driver's training classes.
- Applicant must bring one of the following - (1) Passport; (2) Driver's License and Social Security Card; or (3) Driver's License and Birth Certificate. Letter from Social Security Office is not accepted.
Please click here to download the badge application instructions.
Please click here to download the badge application.
Click here for interactive scheduler.
Badge Credential Office
400 Airways Avenue
Savannah, GA 31408
912-964-7501 ext 4424 - 4425
912-965-2727 - FAX