The Airport Police Department is responsible for procuring safety and security required to support the operations of Savannah/Hilton Head International and the Savannah Airport Commission. The Airport Operations Department is responsible for the distribution of security badges for airport employees and tenants.
Monday – 8:00am — 1:00pm
Tuesday – Friday – 8:00am — 4:00pm
New Badge/Fingerprinting Hours
Monday – 9:00am — 1:00pm
Tuesday – Friday – 9:00am — 3:00pm
Badge Renewal/New Badge Pick Up Hours
Monday – 9:00am — 11:00am
Tuesday – Friday – 9:00am — 2:00pm
Movement Area Practical Training is Tuesday and Thursday. Due to unforeseen circumstances, training my be cancelled without notice.
SIDA / AOA / Driver’s Training
- Offered on Monday through Friday 9am — 2pm.
- Gulfstream Aerospace/Tenant Practical Training is Tuesday and Thursday. Training must be scheduled in advance. Due to unforeseen incidents, training may be cancelled without notice.
- All SIDA and AOA training must be completed by 2pm.
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO TAKING TRAINING AND RECEIVING A BADGE.
Appointments are required by using the interactive scheduler link below.
Applicant must bring one of the following:
- Valid Passport
- Driver’s License and Social Security Card. Letter from Social Security Office is not accepted.
- Driver’s License and Birth Certificate.
- Valid Passport, Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card or Visa is required for any applicant born outside of the United States.
Badge Credential Office
400 Airways Avenue
Savannah, GA 31408
(912) 964-0514 ext. 4424 or 4425
(912) 963-2503 – FAX