The Airport Police Department is responsible for procuring safety and security required to support the operations of Savannah/Hilton Head International and the Savannah Airport Commission. The Airport Police Department is also responsible for the distribution of security badges for airport employees and tenants.
Monday through Friday 8am — 4pm
Monday through Friday 9am — 2pm
SIDA / AOA / Driver’s Training
- Offered on Monday through Friday 9am — 2pm.
- Gulfstream Aerospace/Tenant Practical Training is Tuesday and Thursday. Training must be scheduled in advance. Due to unforeseen incidents, training may be cancelled without notice.
- All SIDA and AOA training must be completed by 2pm.
ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO TAKING SIDA / AOA / Driver’s training classes.
Applicant must bring one of the following:
- Valid Passport
- Driver’s License and Social Security Card. Letter from Social Security Office is not accepted.
- Driver’s License and Birth Certificate.
Badge Credential Office
400 Airways Avenue
Savannah, GA 31408
(912) 964-7501 ext. 4424 – 4425
(912) 963-2503 – FAX