Social Media Guidelines
Savannah/Hilton Head International’s Airport Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn page is open to all. As such, information in the post and comments is not vetted and we can’t vouch for its accuracy. Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
We understand that some topics may bring about strong feelings from users, but we ask that you please exercise good judgment, common courtesy and reasonableness when posting your comments.
Though we welcome your comments, there are certain guidelines we require when posting. Comments must not contain any of the following things:
- Obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit or otherwise offensive language/content, or links to such material;
- Threats of any kind, particularly toward any other user or the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and its employees;
- The advocating of criminal acts or other illegal behavior;
- Material that has the potential to compromise public safety or the safety of personnel;
- Is off topic, out of context, or has become stale;
- Remarks that disparage or discriminate against anyone based upon their sex, race, creed, religious views, national origin, sexual orientation and disability;
- Remarks that may be off considered libel, made toward any person or organization; or
- Information that is clearly inaccurate, unverified, and purposefully designed to mislead others.
Repeated violations of the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport guidelines may cause the author to be blocked from the page. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, so we trust our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.