By using this website (savannahairport.com), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time. Your use of this website and the information available on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) OWNERSHIP – This website is owned, operated, and maintained by the Savannah Airport Commission. It may be used for your personal, non-commercial: information, education, and communication. This website and all of its perceptible components are the property (intellectual or otherwise) of the Savannah Airport Commission including, without limitation, text, images, and audio. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify any portion of this website.
2) USE OF SERVICES
a) In order to access certain services on the website, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for interaction on the website, or as part of your continued use of the website. You agree that any registration information that you give on the website will be accurate.
c) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services provided by the website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the website).
e) You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account that you use to access the services provided by the website.
f) You agree that you will be solely responsible to the Savannah Airport Commission for all activities that occur under your account.
g) If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the Savannah Airport Commission immediately.
h) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Savannah Airport Commission from any claims arising from or in any way related to your use of the website, including, without limitation, any liability or expense arising from losses, damages (direct or indirect), litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees.
3) UNSOLICITED IDEAS/DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS – The Savannah Airport Commission is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport. However, postings to this website and e-mail delivered to the Savannah Airport Commission are not confidential, and the Savannah Airport Commission will not be liable for any use or disclosure of that information. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or materials) you send to this website or to the Savannah Airport Commission by e-mail become the sole and exclusive property of the Savannah Airport Commission and may be used by the Savannah Airport Commission for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) without compensation to you.
4) PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
a) You agree that the Savannah Airport Commission (or the Savannah Airport Commission’s licensors) own all legal right, title, and interest in the website including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights which exist in the website (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
b) You are not permitted to use any of the Savannah Airport Commission’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
c) You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may appear within the website.
5) TRADEMARK NOTICE – All names, logos, and trademarks are the property of the Savannah Airport Commission, unless otherwise attributed. You may not use any of these materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of the Savannah Airport Commission or the materials’ owner.
6) CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE DISCUSSION BOARD
a) You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files, photographs, and videos) that you have access to as part of your use of the website discussion board is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated.
c) You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the website. You acknowledge that the website discussion board is a limited public forum, and you agree to use the website discussion board only to participate in discussions and to distribute materials that are legal, proper, and related to aviation, air travel, passenger concerns, airport safety, and the services, products, functions, and operations of Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
d) You agree that when using the website discussion board, you will not:
i) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
ii) post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
iii) post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
iv) post messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, commercial messages, or advertisements;
v) impersonate another person or entity, or falsify any author attributions;
vi) restrict or prevent any other user from using and enjoying the website;
vii) use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
viii) interfere with or disrupt the website, servers, or networks connected to the website;
ix) use any robot or spider to collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
x) submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the Savannah Airport Commission;
xi) create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
xii) provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
xiii) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
7) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES – THE Savannah Airport Commission MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE Savannah Airport Commission DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, THE Savannah Airport Commission DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB-SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER MALWARE.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – The Savannah Airport Commission will not be liable for damages of any kind (direct or indirect) including, without limitation, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of your access to (or inability to access) this website or your use of or reliance on this website. In addition, the Savannah Airport Commission has no duty to update this website, and the Savannah Airport Commission will not be liable for your use of other websites which you may access from links within this website. These links and other “resources” referenced on this website are provided merely as a courtesy to you, and inclusion in the Savannah Airport Commission’s website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with the Savannah Airport Commission.
10) NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – It is the Savannah Airport Commission’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property law (including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
12) JURISDICTION – This website is operated by the Savannah Airport Commission from the United States. The Savannah Airport Commission makes no representation that the information and materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of Chatham County, Georgia or of the United States District Court and irrevocably agree that all actions or proceedings relating to this Agreement will be litigated in such courts. The parties waive any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.