SAVANNAH, GA – Breeze Airways, the new low-fare airline from JetBlue founder David Neeleman, is adding 2 new nonstop routes from Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) to New York City Westchester County Airport (HPN) starting September 9, from just $79 one way. Westchester is located to the north of Manhattan.
Breeze will also add nonstop service from Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) to New Orleans (MSY), also starting September 9, from just $59 one way.
New Nonstop Destinations
SAV to HPN (Westchester, NY)
Fri and Mon, starting September 9, Nice from $79* and Nicer from $129.
SAV to MSY (New Orleans, LA)
Fri and Mon, starting September 9, Nice from $59* and Nicer from $99.
David Neeleman, Breeze Airways Founder and CEO is available to discuss:
- His big return to New York aviation 20 years after JetBlue
- Nice, Nicer and Nicest: The low fare airline also offers First Class Seats
- What’s different between Breeze and JetBlue
- Breeze never charges change or cancellation fees, even up to 15 minutes before departure, and flight credits don’t expire for 24 months.
This news comes on the heels of the March announcement that Breeze Airways would be launching five new routes to Savannah/Hilton Head, bringing the total number of nonstop destinations with the new airline to seven. The first flight is scheduled to launch June 3, 2022.
SAV to BDL (Hartford, CT)
Mon, Wed, Fri, and Mon, beginning June 3, fares starting at $49* one way.
SAV to PVD (Providence, RI)
Fri and Mon, beginning June 3, fares starting at $59* one way. Summer seasonal route.
SAV to CMH (Columbus, OH)
Wed and Sat, beginning June 4, fares starting at $49*. Summer seasonal route.
SAV to ORF (Norfolk, VA)
Fri and Mon, starting July 1, fares starting at $49* one way. Summer seasonal route.
SAV to LAX (Los Angeles, CA)
Fri and Mon, starting July 1, fares starting at $99* one way. Seasonal route.
About David Neeleman:
Breeze is Neeleman’s 5th airline start-up after Morris Air, WestJet (Canada), JetBlue, and Azul (Brazil). Neeleman was the first to create e-ticketing for airlines while at Morris Air. He received the prestigious Airline Business Award in 2021, recognizing his 3 decades as an industry innovator and, in 2005, the Tony Jannus Award for his contributions to the airline industry.
About Breeze Airways:
Breeze Airways began service in May 2021 primarily in the east and southeast of the United States, but is expanding west across the U.S. with 86 routes between 29 cities in 18 states. Founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze is a low fare carrier offering “new, nice and nonstop flights” between secondary airports, bypassing hubs for shorter travel times. Breeze’s mission is to make the world of travel simple, affordable and convenient, using technology, ingenuity and kindness to improve the travel experience. With seamless booking, no change or cancellation fees, up to 24-months of reusable flight credit and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, Breeze makes it easy to buy and easy to fly. Flights are on sale at www.flybreeze.com and via the Breeze Airways app.
BREEZE B-ROLL FOR BROADCAST MEDIA
* Nice Introductory fares promotion is only available when booking a new reservation and on select routes. Supply is limited. No advance purchase requirement applies. Promotion must be purchased by April 26, 2002 (11:59 pm ET) for travel by November 15, 2022. Price, rules and routes displayed includes taxes & government fees. Prices, rules, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.