The Savannah Airport Commission will hold its Regular Monthly Commission Meeting in the Commission Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Main Terminal at 9:00 a.m. November 4, 2021
***In-person attendance is restricted to
Commissioners and Staff***
The public may access the meeting at:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 116-047-493
1. Call to Order by Chairman Green
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting October 6, 2021
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Notable Mentions
5. Length of Service Awards
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- Recommend Approval of Task Work Order No. 16 with AECOM Technical Services, for Design and Construction Phase Services for the Demo Air Cargo / Construct Apron / Construct SE Taxi lane Project, $408,590.00.
- Recommend Approval of Annual Retainer Fee for Airport Legal Services with Brooks Stillwell, LLC, $75,000.00.
- Recommend Approval to Procure a Pavement Marking and Striping System from Sherwin Williams, for Replacement, Calibration and Testing, $73,545.73
- Recommend Approval to Procure Services from Thomas Industrial Coatings, Inc, for the Fuel Tank Interior Coating, $66,761.00.
- Recommend Approval of the Commission’s Agreement Share for City Works License Renewal with Azteca Systems, LLC, $40,000.00.
- Recommend Approval of Executive Recruitment Fee with Steven Baldwin & Associates, $41,250.00
- Calendar of Upcoming Events – Presented by G. Kelly
- State of the Airport Date
- 2022 SAC Budget Workshop
- Executive Session – Personnel, Real Estate, & Litigation