Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic, the Savannah Airport Commission will hold its Regular Monthly Commission Meeting on Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at 9:00 a.m., via teleconference.
The public may access the meeting at:
Please join the April Savannah Airport Commission Meeting by dialing in using your phone.
Dial In: 605-313-5111 / Access Code: 763929 /
The Preliminary Agenda is as follows:
SAVANNAH AIRPORT COMMISSION
April 1, 2020
1. Call to Order by Chairman Green
2. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting March 4, 2020
3. Recognition of Visitors
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
4. Recommend Approval to Ratify Amendment No. 3 to the Concessions Space Lease Agreement with Luxottica Retail North America, Inc. d/b/a Sunglass Hut
5. Recommend Approval to Renew the 2020 – 2021 Airport Liability Insurance Program with USI Insurance Services
6. Coronavirus Update
7. Calendar of Upcoming Events